Friday, April 21, 2006

Witch Eye #13!

I've announced it in a few places, but I was just too dog-tired to do anymore last night... so here goes:

Witch Eye #13 is finally here!


Witch Eye: A Zine of Feri Uprising
#13: Exploring the Pentacles

I'm really proud of this latest issue... Chas did a great job with layout and we have some amazing pieces, mostly focusing on the practice of working with Pentacles in the Feri tradition, but with a few other juicy tidbits thrown in for good measure. Click above image for a full list of contents and contributors or to place an order.

In other news... we also finally finished the Witch Eye book!


By Witch Eye:
Selections from the Feri Uprising, Vol. 1

This is a compilation of several pieces from the first seven issues (now out-of-print) plus some brand new never-before-published material. Click above image for ordering or more info.

Now that it's all done I can finally rest!  Waiter? Bring me a drink! ;)

2 comments:

sister_medusa said...

YAY!!! I will be ordering both ASAP!!!!
Storm, please forgive me for not replying to your recent email in a timely manner. I am doing much better and I believe I am about ready to start my studies again next month. As you may have surmised from my journal, I am feeling the call to explore the Lucumi/Santeria path and that is my main spiritual focus right now. But I still feel very close to Feri and I know that it's helped me immeasurably in getting myself grounded and focused. I am very much feeling the need to start up my studies with you again, so be looking for my payment the first week of next month! And congrats on the new publications - I can't WAIT to check them out!!!
PS: I met Paul B. Rucker last week - I had no idea he lived in Portland!! He is QUITE a character....!

culfinglin said...

i'm enjoying both of these immensely. :) thanks for putting them together!
--val