Sunday, August 09, 2009

A poem...

This one I wrote while at Feri Camp during Thorn's and my class on creativity:

Women of Song
©2009 Storm Faerywolf

There is a meadow down below
where women sing a velvet tune
and dance within the golden sun
and praise Diana of the moon.

With lilting voices raised up high
into the open azure sky
a prayer is made on wings of song
To keep the covenant to which we all belong.

Verdant grass beneath their feet
How soft! How lush! How earthen sweet.
Greets their prayers with upward blade
And here it is their living bed is made.

Priestess! Lover! Harlot! Teacher!
You who hold the space of honor’s kiss
Unveil thy mystery! I am, behold:
Seduced by terror, seduced by holy bliss.

6 comments:

appleinthedesrt said...

tHANKS for sharing

loveandpower said...

Gorgeous.
Glad to have it in writing. *Copies and pastes to the Storm Files*
Love--K

morrigandaughtr said...

That's lovely, Storm.

soulfire6 said...

Love it!

gira said...

I wanted to let you know that your website has been of great use to me. I was led to work the pentacles about a week or so ago and while I did buy a very good and helpful book on the matter which had some meditations set out, I have been drawn back again and again to your webpages on the Iron and Pearl Pentacles. I've used them for visualization while I'm at work (oddly enough. lol) and they have been a great help to me.
Thank you for the work you are doing and for putting the energy out there that others may learn.
Namaste,
Gira

iritar said...

Very nice! Good visualization!