Friday, February 10, 2006

Oh! I'm it!

1. Thank the person that tagged you.
2. List 5 random/strange/weird things about you.
3. Tag 5 other people.

Thank you, veedub. I'll get you back for this. (No, really.)  ;)

  1. I'm not weird. Mainstream America is weird.
  2. I am an avid fan of Doctor Who. And Jelly Babies.
  3. I like cleaning lint out of the dryer.
  4. My since childhood obsession with becoming a Warlock may have had more to do with reruns of Bewitched than my talent for mediating Spirit.
  5. I like guacamole, but not avocados.
I hereby tag: chas_bogan, yezida, anaar, suthrnboyinca, iamthespark

3 comments:

veedub said...

i like cleaning lint out of the dryer too! i just bought a long bendy-handled brush to reach those hard-to-get-at-places. it's a shame i no longer keep finches, because dryer lint is a favorite nesting material, and i produce a lot of the stuff. seems wasteful to throw it away: it's clean, it's soft; there should be something i can use it for...

willowtree said...

lol, I like avocados, but not guacamole.

mysanal said...

Can anyone honestly say that Bewitched DIDN'T have something to do with getting into magic? ;-D