Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Perfect Date

I got home a couple hours ago from the most perfect evening. Went and picked him up at his work and then back to his place for some quality time that included Buffy the Vampire Slayer video gaming, as well as lots of kissing, cuddling, and other forms of bonding hotness. Then out to grab some food, and then to see Spider-Man 2. We had plenty of alone time in the theatre before the show to talk and laugh and smile, and during the show we held hands, cuddled, and often took time to look into each others eyes... I swear I was beaming the whole night. After I took him home I drove back to my place on cloud 9...

I am very happy right now... A state of bliss inside of which eternity exists.

1 comment:

boaltie2004 said...

very good to hear
Wow, great to hear you had a wonderful date!