Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I'm a bad, bad boy...

Through the magic of BitTorrent I have just aquired the very first episode of the brand new Doctor Who which will premiere in the UK later this month.

Apparently it was leaked out onto the internet a few days ago. I always hear about this sort of stuff after the fact, but this is the first time that I've ever taken advantage of it. I'm extra glad for two reasons:
  1. There are still no plans to release the show in the U.S.
  2. I'm a total Dr. Who nerd.

From what I understand it's a "rough" version, meaning that there will be some finishing touches on the final release. But that's fine by me. I'm excited to see it no matter what. Joining Chas and Daniel, my best-friend David, will be coming over later this evening to watch with me. We've both been Who-geeks since back in the day, and in fact it was our mutual interest in the travells of the Timelord that started our friendship over 20 years ago.

And for those interested, I will be buying the DVD set when it is finally released, so I'm not ripping anyone off. They will certainly see my money. And probably lots of it. J

No comments: