Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Holy Grail is Orange Fleece

I had a pretty good day today.

After getting some business stuff taken care of I was able to take a nap and catch up on some of my sleep. Daniel called and I ended up picking him up from work so that we could go in search of components for Ryan’s Halloween costume. We went from store to store in search of orange sweats (which, in case you were wondering, nobody has) and we ended up breaking down and asking Chas to actually make the damned thing, possibly from orange terry-cloth towels. Stay tuned for more info as it develops!

But in all of the adventure, we both had a really nice time… just hanging out having fun. Plus he got some supercute PJ’s out of the deal, so WOO HOO! ;)

Then we went out to dinner for some popcorn shrimp… Mmmm… popcorn shrimp. All in all a very nice evening, so thank you Daniel for the lovely time. J

Now a bath and some reading to round out my day… tomorrow I have Zine stuff to get done.

No comments: