Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Silly meme

Grabbed from the journal of plaidder:

TEN FIRSTS
First Thing You Ate Today:
Goldfish Crackers (Cheddar)
First Best Friend: Billy, from Kindergarten
First Screen Name: Elderwolf
First Pet: Goblin (cat)
First Piercing: right ear (twice)
First Crush: some jock guy in Jr. High
First CD: CD? How about LP? Madonna: Like a Virgin
First Car I Drove: Pontiac Lemans
First Stuffed Animal: teddy bear given to me when I was born
First Concert: Um... John Denver (Hey, I was seven!)

NINE LASTS
Last Alcoholic Beverage:
Wine
Last Car Ride: just now to go and vote!
Last Movie Seen: Serenity
Last Phone Call: my mom
Last CD Played: October Project
Last Bubble Bath: um... a month ago?
Last time you Cried: can't remember
Last concert seen: Dead Can Dance

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: yes
Have you ever been arrested? No. Almost, but no.
Have you ever skinny dipped? yes
Have you ever been on TV? Yes, briefly. Twice.
Have you ever kissed someone, and then regretted it? Yes
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone? Yes
Have you ever cheated? No

SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1.
socks
2. glasses
3. ring
4. slippers
5. jeans
6. underwear
7. belt

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Read
2. checked email
3. drank coffee
4. Voted
5. smoked a cigarette
6. worked

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. wine
2. art
3. kissing
4. coffee
5. sex

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO
1. Chas
2. my sister
3. my mom
4. David

THREE CHOICES
1. Change political party from "Green" to "Democrat"?
2. Start another painting?
3. Print more Witch Eye's today?

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Get my work published by an actual publisher
2. Master Astral Projection

ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. My recent relapse into cigarettes

1 comment:

stiobhanrune said...

Nice test!
I'm gonna steal it! Heh heh heh...
I'm such a meme whore...