Thursday, January 05, 2006

Am I a slut?

Do I care? ;)


faerywolf's LiveJournal Slut Stats
The below percentages indicate what faerywolf has done with the 58 people on his friends list!
met

69.0%
hugged

60.3%
dated

10.3%
kissed

22.4%
seen topless

27.6%
seen naked

25.9%
phone sexed

8.6%
made out

22.4%
oral sex

20.7%
fucked

12.1%
What are your LiveJournal Slut Stats?
Sponsored via Adult Friend Finder. Keep this meme and others like it checking it out or getting free account! You may meet the match of your dreams!

6 comments:

blaugirl said...

~\o "Do I look like a slut? Uh-huh. Shut up." o/~

iamthespark said...

Being a slut is fun. Everyone should try it sometime.

faerywolf said...

Oh, yes... I agree.

luneeboy said...

MMMM!! :)

Anonymous said...

npDOpcquuig
dfgfdhgsd

Anonymous said...

Heya! Will be able to chat more if you'd like in a few days when I am home. Congrats on the permanent account, me too!:D I changed my name to this with the lj token think that chaz also used but I didnt realize friends weren't automatically added add me back?:D