Monday, April 30, 2007

Getting ready...

First off... Happy Birthday to my beautiful Chas! I love you more and more each day... you are the love of my life and I feel nothing short of divinely fortunate to call you my husband.

Tomorrow morning I leave for Feri Camp where I will be teaching about the Feri Guardians, as well as giving some other workshops including one on the Amethyst Pentacle. I've spent today making sure that I am all packed and prepped. There's been so much to do! I just barely was able to get my luggage stuffed and weighed and I'm just under the restricted weight limit. (I'll be selling some books and such there and have to schlep them there myself, so I've been packing, and arranging, and taking inventory, blah, blah, blah.) I'm exhausted, but if it's half as good as last year then it will all be worth it.

I wont have cell phone coverage or access to the internet while I am there (gasp! sputter!) but I am looking forward to my time "off the grid" so to speak. It really is beautiful land there. I promise to come home with pictures.

Wish me luck...

4 comments:

morrigandaughtr said...

Luck! Safe travels, and have a great camp.
And happy birthday to Chas. :-)

jtigermoon said...

So I shouldn't mention that there is now wireless in the Main House?

nightqueen13 said...

A wonderful time to you! You really deserve it!
Wish I could be there in person, to hear you teaching about the Guardians AND about the A.P...

garan_du said...

I wont have cell phone coverage or access to the internet while I am there
Yay! Enjoy the blissful state of un-pluggedness. I'm looking forward to doing the same at Pagan Spirit Gathering in a bit over a month.