Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Stars Within the Earth

Awhile back I posted an announcement letting people know that my book, The Stars Within the Earth, was now available from Amazon.com. I asked people to post a (hopefully nice) review, if they were so inclined... and a couple of you did. But then Amazon (or Lulu) did something funky and the link that lead to my book started showing up as "Currently Unavailable" even though under a NEW link it was all fine.

The problem is that the new link has zero reviews. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. That's where you come in.

Please, if you are so inclined, (and if you have something nice to say) please review my book on Amazon. I'd really appreciate it. :) And if you already posted a review, do you think you could copy it over to the new link/entry?

Thank you so much!

No comments: